What you need to know before your first session
1) Always plan to arrive 10-15 mins early. The start time of your appointment is when I want you ON the massage table. If you are late, your massage has started without you and will still end on time. Please help me give you the full session you are paying for by being early enough to fill out paperwork and use the restroom. Click on the button below to print off your intake form and fill it out before you arrive.
2) What to wear: You will undress partially or fully, depending on our treatment focus. Underwear may be left on at your discretion.
3) People get lost finding me the first time. Please follow these instructions:
· My address is 111 Winnebago St., Decorah IA 52101
· I am located within the space of Wildcrafted Acupuncture and Herbs
· Give yourself ample time to find parking
4) Tipping: is optional but always appreciated. If you choose to tip, 15-20% gratuity of the full, undiscounted cost of the service is the industry standard. Cash is appreciated, and I can always run a tip on your credit card.
5) All clients agree to give at least 24 hours notice for cancellations/rescheduling. (You sign an intake form stating this.)
Make sure the email you received upon booking your session is accurate and that your calendar matches mine.
Respond to the text/email sent 48 hours in advance to confirm your appointment, or let me know immediately if you need to change or cancel.
7) I do not recommend massage if you are CURRENTLY experiencing any of the following:
· Active Infectious or contagious disease
· Fever, Nausea, or Diarrhea
· Severe, unexplained pain
Please notify me before your session, if you develop any new health conditions or symptoms, no matter how minor.
**Please ensure you have read this section; you will agree to it when you sign your client information form.**
I have reserved your appointment time JUST for you.
I require at least 24 hours notice for any cancellation/rescheduling. Call me at 563-277-7467 anytime and leave a message. Or email email@example.com.
If a true emergency presents itself that conflicts with your appointment, I ask that you notify me immediately through any medium necessary. You can email me at any time of day or night, or make a phone call and leave a voice message any time during normal waking hours, but it is your responsibility to ensure you have received a reply from me to confirm cancellation BEFORE your missed appointment time.
· Cancel/change your appointment with at least 24 hours notice: no problem, no charge.
· Cancel/change within 24 hours of your appointment for any reason: $35 cancellation fee, or 50% of the full session rate (whichever is greater.) You can avoid this by sending someone in your place! If I am able to fill the appointment: no charge.
· Cancel/change your appointment within 2 hours: Full charge, unless I can rebook that slot.
· No show, no notice: if you simply do not show up for any reason, with no notice, I will charge your card on file for the session.
If you have circumstances that you feel deserve special consideration, please let me know as soon as possible so that I can decide whether or not to make an exception to this policy.
A note on Prepaid Sessions: All payments including prepaid packages, sessions, or gift certificates are non-refundable and always expire ONE YEAR from purchase. Any requests for refunds or extensions are issued at the sole discretion of Align Massage and Yoga. Any prepaid or gift certificate can be used by a friend or family member.
Your safety, comfort, and satisfaction is important. If you have any questions, please contact me.
Thanks so much - I look forward to making your life a little easier!